Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2011

Trip to Arkansas

 Taegan's first time in his jumper!
 Taegan and Aunt Loni
 Marianne, Grandma and Grandpa with Lila and the twins!
 Claudia and Nolan (sooo cute!)
 Aaron and Nolan

 This is Taegan's first time to eat a cheese puff.  He loved it!

 When I would take it away he would start to cry
Taegan and Big Possum
 Bobbie Jo and Nolan
 Grandma and Grandpa with the great grand kids


 His new funny face!!
 The family minus Jarrod and Jennifer.  We missed them!!


In Aug, Taegan and I were able to go to Arkansas to see my family while Kyle was gone to Washington D.C..  Most of my family from Utah came as well (Hans, Loni and Lila and Christina with here twins and Aaron, Claudia and baby Nolan).  My sister Marianne came too with 2 of her kids and picked me up on the way.  We had so much fum. Taegan was so good!!!  Here are just some of the may pics that were taken.

No comments: