Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

First Bath and MeMe






Sorry I have not posted in a while. It is hard to find the time to get things done now that Taegan is here. My mom was able to come out and help out a few weeks ago and I am so thankful for her help. So here is a pic of Meme with Taegan. Finally after three weeks his umbilical cord finally came off so we gave him his firs real bath and he loved it. He loves the part when I wash his hair. He is so cute I love him so much!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

How adorable. He looks like he is growing so big. Hey we were in Disney from the 18-25. When did you guys go?

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the picture of you washing his hair. He looks like he is in heaven! :) So cute!

Teryn said...

he's so cute! I'm super happy for you jessica!