Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Update!!


It's a Boy!!!

I know it has been so long since my last post but I have been busy. So for all of you who do not know we are having a boy!! We are so happy and we can't wait for him to get here in a few more months. I don't have a picture of me pregnant on my computer right now so I took one from my sister in laws blog that she took while we were at the Harry Potter Park. It was so fun. I will post our pictures of that soon! But this is me and my belly!! Don't laugh too hard!!

5 comments:

Teryn said...

soooo happy for you! you look fabulous!

6L's said...

congrats! you look great!

Brandon and Danna said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when we were going to hear how you are doing. Boys are so much fun!!! And I think baby bellies are gorgeous! You look great as always.

Anonymous said...

your looking great! I love your shirt too :) you need to post more belly pictures and updates!!! You know how well men are at passing down details lol ;) Glad to hear you are doing well!!

Our Family said...

I am so glad you posted it is great to see how you are doing. You look so good.