Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sad News!

For those of you who have not heard I had my first ultrasound on the 23rd and we saw a sac but they said it was to early to see the baby. So they had me come in yesterday for my 2nd one and there was still just a sac with no baby. The doctor said that there was nothing I could have done to prevent it and that I should stay positive because the good news is I can get pregnant. I go in on Monday to schedule a DNC so that we can try again sooner. We can't wait for the chance that we will have to become parents!!

5 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Eric told me the sad news yesterday. We are both so sad for you. Just think of what amazing parents you'll be though with all this time to prepare... It is good news that you were pregnant though...that means it can happen again, like you said.

Carin said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to be so excited and to hear that news. I've experienced it twice in the last year and a half. It is really hard, but like you said... It will happen! You just have to be positive. :) If you need someone to talk to... call me. 435-225-0646.:)

Joy Marie Lee said...

I'm so sorry. You guys are so awesome and when the time is right you are going to be such amazing parents. I love you guys so much! I can't wait to see you in August.

Teryn said...

blighted ovum. I had the same thing last August. I'm sorry Jessica :( It sucks, it's heart breaking, and dissappointing.. Your doctor is right though, keep positive and keep moving forward :) I wish you the BEST!! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

I agree with the doctor! You now know that you CAN get pregnant. We will keep you in our prayers!